CKLau 2 Port USB 3.0 Dual Monitor KVM Switch Displayport 1.4 + HDMI 2.1 Supports 8K@60Hz, 4K@144Hz
Connector Type DP + HDMI
Switch Type KVM Switch
Circuit Type 2-way
Mounting Type Surface Mount, Wall Mount
Actuator Type Push Button
Controller Type Push Button
About this item
1. 2 computers sharing one set of keyboard & mouse, two monitors, audio, microphone, and 2 pcs USB 3.0 peripheral devices. Support Displayport 1.4, HDMI 2.1, HDCP, HDR 10. (Tips: 1. this KVM switch requires your computer with two or multi video outputs. 2. This KVM switch without EDID emulation, windows size and location may be moving after switching.)
2. We have been certified HDMI adopters for over ten years. Excellent image processing and transmission capacity make the output signal are more smooth and more steady.
3. Resolution compatible 7680x4320@30Hz, 4096x2160@60Hz, 3840x2160@144Hz/60Hz, 3840x1620@60Hz, 3440x1440@60Hz/120Hz, 3840x1080@60Hz/120Hz, 3200x1800@60Hz, 2560x1440@60Hz, 2048x1536@60Hz, 2048x1280@60Hz, 2048x1080@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz and lower resolution. Drive-free for Windows 10/7/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Raspbian, Ubuntu, etc.
4. Support wired/wireless/unified keyboard and mouse, Apple keyboard (hotkey is changeable), touch screen, OLED screen, 16:9 widescreen, 21:9 ultra-wide monitors, etc. It can switch by mouse or keyboard independently, even without USB signal input, such as Apple TV, Android TV box, etc. And it can enter into the BIOS interface directly.
5. Four switching way optional: keyboard hotkey switching (Num Lock + Num Lock + 1 / 2 + Enter, or Ctrl + Ctrl + 1 / 2 + Enter, or Scroll Lock+ Scroll Lock+1 / 2 + Enter), mouse switching (click mouse wheel two times), manual button switching, wired remote push-button switching. Three display modes are optional: extended display, mirror display, split display.